Music Player - Audio Player
An audio playback program that supports many file types
- Category Audio
- Program license Free
- Version 2.9.2
- Size 3 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name media.music.musicplayer
Flat 2802, 28/F, LUNG HING HSE, WONGTAISIN EST LOWER, WONG TAI SIN, KLN, HK
Music Player - Audio Player is a must for those who love listening to music on their Android device. With this app, you get a far more versatile and powerful music player compared Android's default player. It lets you organize your music library in a way that you can always find your favorite songs, use the advanced equalizer to change the way they sound and also find free music to listen to right through the app.
The ability to find new songs for free is one of the main attractions of Music Player - Audio Player. Other apps that let you stream music usually have a rather limited selection, but this music player also lets you experience songs from independent artists that you previously wouldn't have heard of otherwise.
Music Player - Audio Player supports all of the common music file formats and even some of the less popular ones. You can play MP3, M4A, OTA, MIDI, XM, MOD and many other formats. The included five band equalizer enhances your listening experience and ensures that every type of music you listen to sounds just how you want it to. You can change the background skin to personalize your player too. It comes with 20 standard skin images, but you can also use your own photos if you prefer.
- Supports a large number of music file formats.
- Lets you discover new songs that can be streamed for free.
- Equalizer feature gives you more control over the sound.
- Main menu can be confusing for some new users.
Fixed some of the known bugs, more stable playback,
Reduce apk file size
More easy to manage your playlist;
Drag and sort your playlists;
Enqueue any songs, Album, Artist, Folder to the current playlist;
Add covers management feature;
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.